Palmers Garden Centres Rewards Card
We would like to thank our regular customers for their loyalty with the Palmers Reward Card. Collect points in the Garden Centre and Café each and every time you shop at Palmers Garden Centres. As you accumulate points, we’ll turn them into vouchers for you to spend at Palmers Enderby or Palmers Ullesthorpe.
You’ll also receive exclusive, specially selected offers, discounts and personal invitations to events.
It’s absolutely free. Sign up in store now! We look forward to seeing you soon.
Terms & Conditions:
We aim to send you your reward card within 15 working days of sign up however this is subject to change. Points can be collected in Palmers Garden Centre and Café only and not at any of the concessions located within Palmers premises.
If you have any questions about these Terms & Conditions please Contact Us or if you need any help understanding any part of this website, please call us on 01455 202 144 or 0116 286 3323 9am-5pm Monday to Saturday/9am-4pm Sunday or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These terms and conditions are applicable across the entire scheme and any participation is considered as acceptance
2. Members are only entitled to one reward card each (per email address) Palmers reserves the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time.
3. Members must register their personal details and keep Palmers informed of any changes. Palmers cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or vouchers incurred as a result of out of date details.
4. The reward card, in whatever form, is not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
5. Reward cards, coupons and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. Palmers cannot be held responsiblefor any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of these items.
6. Reward cards and vouchers can only be used for purchases from Palmers Garden Centre and Palmers Café and not in any concessions on site at Palmers Enderby or Ullesthorpe.
7. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
8. Members must present their reward card at the checkout in order to collect points for atransaction in store. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 14 days after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to two receipts per day.
9. Members cannot collect points on purchases made through phone or online transaction.
10. Members will earn 2.5 points per full pound spent in the café and garden centre per qualifying spend, unless otherwise stated.
11. To be awarded points, members must spend above a certain amount on qualifying products in a single transaction. The amount of points awarded may change and will vary depending on the products bought, the amount spent and where the transaction takes place.
12. Points will not be awarded for non-qualifying products, including, but not limited tovouchers, event tickets andin store concessions. Other products may also be excluded from the scheme at the discretion of Palmers.
13. Palmers may set a limit on the number of times points may be awarded for promotional items on which additional points are available. Individual promotions may have different limits as communicated in their purchase conditions. Any participation in promotional offers above and beyond what could objectively be considered consumer behaviour or personal use may be considered as abuse of the scheme.
14. Palmers is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent pointvalue.
15. Points awarded at the time of the transaction or vouchers already issued may be removed or cancelled if Palmers determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
16. Points have no value until converted into vouchers at the end of the collection period. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
17. Palmers is under no obligation to award points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
18. Vouchers will be sent to members who have accumulated a combined total above the qualifying threshold by the end of each collection period. The current qualifying threshold is 100 points, anything below 100 points will remain on your card and any points converted into vouchers will expire if not used within the allotted time frame.
19. The value of vouchers given will bein whole pounds andbased on the number of points that a member has collected by the end of the last day of a collection period. Collection periods may vary.
20. Vouchers are accompanied by an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used. Vouchers that are lost or mislaid cannot be reissued.
21. Vouchers can be used once at theirface value, in store or in our café.
22. Vouchers have no cash value. They are not for resale / publication. Defaced / copied vouchers will not be acceptedand are grounds for instant removal from the loyalty scheme. Valid for use only by the recipient.